English readers and other languages: Many posts are in portuguese, you can use the Translate button at left side.

Clique nas imagens dos artigos! Elas levam você para o site do artista que a criou e muitas
vezes tem assuntos relacionados ou outras imagens para expandir seus horizontes!

quarta-feira, 25 de janeiro de 2017

Changes in the Tarot Readings



Changes in the Tarot Readings

(Portugues: Use o botão Translate no lado esquerdo da tela)

(Edited due other changes.)



Seat and let's me talk for you.

Once I read something like this:
When you are in front of a Master just ask:
- What to do.
Nothing else is necessary.

With time and personal experiences, I observed more and more I just talk what I see.

As I talk what I see also I observed people and their needs and the ways I can work with that.

Not all people are at spiritual paths. Most are just at normal lifes, have a company, or deal with their homework, or are at the school, whatever.

I'm not here to say you must follow a spiritual path.
But I'm sure anything you do, at some time will be your own path and this is a kind of being spiritual too.
Whatever happens, someday any people will find a main energy ruling life. 


So I did some changes in the Tarot readings I do.

As I work for guidance, at any reading I'm looking first who you are, your path and what to do about.

Then I will look for your questions and others life's areas.

But not all people are after all that information about self-knowledge areas in the same way many just want a guidance for their life or companies.

With time, I have commented more and more, so this make difficult to work with, as not all people are after all that material.

For example, when I comment about numerology, I will make more than a map of your life, but add a lot of information about many areas with suggestions and examples for each case and all that inside a Tarot reading.

And the Tarot part, may goes further a lot about questions and aspects related I'm exploring.

The result is too much work so I need to make some adapt to do it better.



Choose what you need


My readings are never limited to how many cards I will be using, as I do a kind of talk with the angels and spirits called to the reading work. 

The Standard Tarot/Oracle reading.  
I comment the oracle parts, so it's more objective and focused on the practical aspects. 
I will be discussing your questions in many spreads as I found needed to get information and present the best sugestions I can.

The  Tarot/Oracle reading commenting Numerology aspects. 
This is also a self-knowledge reading. 
I will first comment your birthday numerology aspects, who you are and how that works as a map to your life. This is a personal study and I strongly suggest you to print it and save for future study. The material I write here are related to all your life and may be re-read and studied in the future years many times. 
And this material I will use if you do another later readings as I will be commenting about from the previous material you received.
The second part is the Tarot readings, plus I will be pointing what aspects of your personal numbers are acting there and why. 
It's become a long size work and unique to each case. 



Wish this for now help people to find better options.


P+
01/08/2017

.'.

Leia também: 


.'.
Consultas e atividades com Gilberto Strapazon



Readings and Magic Works - English text


.'.


Sem comentários: